This week on the AppleInsider podcast, Victor and Neil discuss some of the changes in iPhone 8 and X. Dan comes back to talk about his impressions having held them in Apple’s hands-on area after the event.
- Sen. Al Franken calls on Apple to explain Face ID and provide details on how they guard privacy and will respond to Gov requests for FaceID data
- Apple raises prices for repairs and AppleCare+
- Rumor recap: Neil goes into who got what right
- The end of reachability as a feature on iPhone X
- Quickcharging the iPhone X, and the cost to get the parts to do it
- Belkin UpBoost and Mophie Charge Force accessories for wireless charging iPhone 8 and iPhone X
- Dan comes back to talk about his impressions having had hands on with the iPhone 8 and iPhone X, and we’re glad to have him.
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for “AppleInsider.” Click here to listen, subscribe, and don’t forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
Show note links:
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at email@example.com.